Puppy Training Classes in Metro Detroit and Ferndale
About the Classes
This three-class series will set your puppy up for a lifetime of success! Each Class in this Series runs for Six Weeks and involves 1 hour of in-class training time each week.
While Puppy Kindergarten A can be taken by itself we recommend the 3 class series because it offers a continuity to your puppy’s training curriculum blending important socializing experiences with manners and obedience skill building.
What Age Should Your Puppy Be to Start in Puppy Kindergarten A?
- Register for Puppy Kindergarten A if your puppy is under 5 months old and has never taken a puppy class before.
- You can also register for this class if you have a 5 month old puppy that is a small breed or otherwise timid.
What are the benefits of taking Puppy Kindergarten Classes?
- Each person that registers for Puppy Kindergarten A will receive a free copy of our favorite puppy book, Perfect Puppy in 7 Days by Sophia Yin (a $25 value), a Clicker and a Fido Bait Bag.
- At the end of Puppy Kindergarten C, all puppies will test for their AKC Star Puppy for free!
A few more details...
The first semester you’ll take Puppy Kindergarten A, where you and your puppy will learn basic cues such as sit, down, touch, and others. Your puppy will get supervised play time with all the other puppies twice each class, and you’ll build social skills in to your dog’s training experience that will take him or her through to adulthood.
The second semester, when you take Puppy Kindergarten B, we’ll continue to build on the skills we started in the first semester, including learning tricks, sit stay, down stay, and even avoiding dropped food on the floor.
The third semester, When you take Puppy Kindergarten C, we’ll continue our work on loose leash walking, tricks, social skills, and play lots of fun games. You will come out of Puppy Kindergarten with an amazing puppy that is socially savvy, happy, and ready to follow you anywhere!
After completing the series of 3 classes, your puppy is ready to go onto Canine Middle School, Impulse Control, or any of our sporting classes!
If you’re ready to sign up for Puppy Kindergarten A, B, and C, email email@example.com or call 248-607-9350 and we’ll get you set up today! You will automatically be enrolled in Puppy A for the first semester, B for the second semester, and C for the third semester. These classes fill extremely fast, so reserve your spot today!
Puppy Kindergarten A
Puppy Kindergarten B
Puppy Kindergarten C
All classes take place at FIDO in Ferndale. Class sizes are kept small to provide personal attention, so sign up now to save your spot! To register:
- Please review our class rules
- Fill out the Customer Agreement form
- Click a “Sessions/Register” button below to see class dates. Payment is required to reserve your spot in class.
All dogs must have age-appropriate vaccinations in order to attend class. Please see the Customer Agreement for the required vaccinations.
Other Dog Training Classes
FIDO Personal Dog Training offers a wide variety of classes and seminars for dog owners.