FIDO’s Teen Play and Learn (PAL) Academy
Once you’ve registered, fill out our Customer Agreement Form.
For puppies that were part of our PAL program and/or have taken our Life Skills class, here is your opportunity to build on that foundation! Take your adolescent dogs training and skills beyond classes with our Teen Play and Learn (PAL) Academy program! The more we socialize, train and condition dogs during this sensitive adolescent period, the better off they will be as adults.
Your dog will spend his Teen PAL time supervised by our trainers who will work on basic manners and conditioning and reward good behavior during group play! Regular potty breaks, nap times, and supervised group play will make your teenage dog happy and socially savvy. With a maximum of 6 dogs per day, we ensure you dog will get personalized attention to work on whatever challenges you might be having at home or out in the world.
At Teen PAL, your dog will engage in group play as well as work with our trainers on:
- Practicing and enhancing basic cues
- Confidence gaining and socialization skills
- Handling and conditioning
- Working through those tough teenager phases
- Impulse control
- Appropriate play
Teen PAL Academy runs Tuesdays and Thursdays in two sessions, with the option to sign up for a full day:
Morning session is 7:00-11:00 AM
Afternoon session is 1:00-4:00 PM
Teen PAL Academy is for dogs 6 to 18 months old that have aged out of puppy PAL and/or attended Life Skills class. If it has been more than two months since your dog last attended class or PAL, contact email@example.com to set up a play style assessment. All participants must be current on vaccinations, flea, and heartworm preventative.
We have individual days for sale, as well as 4 week packages. Packages are “use ’em or lose ’em” and your dog will be registered for every day of Teen PAL Academy. If you purchase a package, you will be contacted via email to confirm start and end dates for your package.
- There are no refunds for the PAL Packages
- PAL days for packages are “use ’em or lose ’em” and cannot be made up. If there are extenuating circumstances, contact Adrienne ( firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-467-9114)
- After purchasing a package, you’ll receive an email asking about your start date for the package. Your dog will be expected to attend every package day until your package ends, which will be emailed to you once your start date is determined.
Sign up for Teen PAL Academy ends at 5pm the evening before the scheduled session to allow us to plan accurately for the dogs. Session space is limited so sign up today!