If your dog barks and lunges at other dogs on leash, this 6 week class might be for you! We will focus on skills to help your dog better be able to cope when seeing other dogs on walks. We will teach you how to manage your dog’s behavior through improved focus, impulse control exercises, and changing your dog’s emotional response from “ugh, other dogs!” to “hooray! Other dogs!” so that walks and outings can be more fun and less stressful for you both.
Answer the following yes or no questions to see if this class is suitable for your dog:
- Has your dog ever been in a fight with another dog?
- Has your dog ever bitten another dog?
- Is your dog uncomfortable with people/strangers?
- Has your dog ever bitten a person?
- Does your dog get in fights with other dogs during off leash play with other dogs?
- Has your dog ever bitten you while reacting to another dog?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions (or if you’re unsure if this class is suitable for your dog) please contact us before signing up for this class.